Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dedicated to A Master, my father!

Today I am honored to dedicate an entire blog to bragging about my father, the most talented and incredible artist I know. He has just launched his website, making it even easier for me to spread his breathtaking landscape pieces to you, future devoted fans.   http://www.adairpayne.com/
Reflections on the Day, Adair Payne
This piece is my favorite, by far! I love it so very much that it has been the wallpaper on my phone for the past 2+ years. It is so warm, vibrant and alive! California poppies hold a special place in my heart, and bring to my mind memories of warm hikes in the mountains of my hometown, walking alongside my father who pointed out these beautiful buttercups! He would tell me stories of his youth in Northern California and of growing up with his father, my beloved grandfather.
Between April Showers, Adair Payne
This one I am honored to have hanging in my living room! I love the calmness, the serenity, the cool peace that it brings to my home. The detail is so alive, the green moss and growth so vibrant! Every detail makes you feel as if you were right there, soaking in the solace.
Summer Solitude, Adair Payne
This is a second one I have captured to my phone, a picture I am lucky enough to enjoy every day! I love the movement in the water, the warmth in the rocks, and the clarity with which you can see the river bottom through the water. The filtered sun seeping through the trees is so real, so warm.
After June Rain, Adair Payne

Please visit his site and enjoy his masterpieces yourself! They are breathtaking and moving! I am so very proud of him and I hope his talents can bring you as much joy as they have brought me throughout my life.
Pacific Evening, Adair Payne

1 comment:

  1. We share your admiration for your father's magnificent landscapes of Northern California. We own three of them, acquired several years ago from the Hansen Galleries in Sausalito. Is it possible that he paints more than one copy of each painting, because one of ours is Between April Showers, and it's identical to the copy that you have.

    ReplyDelete